Financial ReleaseView printer-friendly version
BlackLine Honors 2023 Modern Accounting Award Winners: CVS Health, Barentz, Kimberly-Clark, Premier Trailer Leasing, Nippon Express Holdings, and Boeing
Leading organizations from around the world recognized for embracing modern accounting to drive transformational outcomes
2023 winners, awarded in seven categories, include:
- The Accelerator: CVS Health – America's leading health solutions company saved time and money with
BlackLineby automating routine work which freed up six full-time employees to focus on strategic activities.
- The Capitalizer: Barentz – The global life science ingredients distributor unified data and processes with
BlackLine, reducing their financial closing process to just three days while scaling to support rapid global expansion.
- The Closer:
Kimberly-Clark– Embracing continuous accounting, the multinational personal care products manufacturer reduced manual journal entries by 30% and increased auto-certification from 18% to 70% in only four months.
- The Modernizer:
Premier Trailer Leasing– Amid rapid growth, the nationwide semi-trailer leasing and rental company implemented multiple BlackLinesolutions and transformed their month-end close into a proactive, predictable, and scalable process.
- The Pioneer: Nippon Express Holdings – The global logistics company is taking on transformational challenges as the first in
Japanto use BlackLine'sIntercompany Financial Management solutions.
- The Transformer: Executing on a transformational vision, a global technology company reduced its month-end close, achieving a 95% automatic reconciliation rate, and improving balance sheet quality with BlackLine Financial Reporting Analytics.
- The Unifier: The Boeing Company – The global aerospace company leveraged multiple
BlackLinesolutions to unify data, processes, and visibility across a complex finance technology landscape, enabling the finance organization to streamline and automate processes, harmonize enterprise resource planning systems, increase capacity, and enhance compliance controls.
For 15 years, BeyondTheBlack has united a global community of thousands of finance and accounting leaders to inspire, power, and guide digital finance transformation. The 2023 conference will be held from
Companies come to
More than 4,200 customers trust
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/blackline-honors-2023-modern-accounting-award-winners-cvs-health-barentz-kimberly-clark-premier-trailer-leasing-nippon-express-holdings-and-boeing-301913338.html