Financial ReleaseView printer-friendly version
Nominations Open for 2022 Modern Accounting Awards from BlackLine
Annual global awards program to recognize organizations that have embraced modern accounting to drive transformational outcomes
- The Unifier – For the company that has overcome the challenges inherent in a complex finance technology landscape by unifying data, processes and visibility to deliver accurate results faster.
- The Accelerator – For the company that has automated routine accounting work to save time and refocus finance professionals on strategic business initiatives, revolutionizing finance and accounting use cases with process design and automation.
- The Closer – For the company that has embraced continuous accounting, distributing close tasks across the period to reduce month-end workloads, speeding up the close process and supporting the business in real time.
- The Capitalizer – For the company that has achieved operational excellence by unifying data and processes with the deployment of
BlackLine'sunified platform for accounts receivable automation.
- The Modernizer – For the company that has embraced modern accounting, moving from traditional, manual and chaotic processes towards a proactive, predictable and fast finance and accounting function.
- The Transformer – For the company that has transformed finance and accounting operations with a bold vision across people, process and technology.
- The Trailblazer – For the company that is a modern accounting pioneer, taking on new challenges to continually eliminate manual processes through the creative use of technology solutions, advanced functionality and new capabilities and features.
Entries will be evaluated by a team of
Companies come to
More than 3,800 customers trust
For more information, please visit BlackLine.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nominations-open-for-2022-modern-accounting-awards-from-blackline-301498707.html
Ashley Dyer, PR Director, BlackLine, 818-936-7166, firstname.lastname@example.org